Refugees as Survivors New island (RASNZ) invitations applications for the Sir Henry Martyn Robert Jones exile Daughters Scholarship for university studies in 2021.
RASNZ was established in 1995 as a non-denominational, politically-neutral and non-aligned not-for-profit public trust. they’re ruled by associate degree electoral Board of Trustees and funded by the Ministry of Health, philanthropic organisations and donations from people and therefore the wider community.
The Sir Henry Martyn Robert Jones Scholarship assists young girls from exile backgrounds to complete a university degree or tertiary qualification from associate degree approved tertiary establishment. This financial aid is for young girls who shoot for to a tertiary qualification, however are denied the chance owing to family circumstances.
Tuition fees are paid fully, with hostel accommodation got 2 years of study if the coed attends a tertiary establishment off from home.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Young girls from exile backgrounds:
- Aged eighteen – twenty five years
- Currently registered in an exceedingly Foundation Course or a university-level degree
- A strong educational record
- Financial and/or personal hardship (proof of economic circumstances is also required)
Application Deadline: The deadline for 2021 applications is Sunday, July 5.
- Applications for the 2021 year are currently open.
- Applicants are going to be shortlisted and interviewed by a panel created of teachers and representatives from RJH and RASNZ.
- Referees are going to be contacted pro re nata.
- Evidence of progress in associate degree approved tertiary course of study are going to be needed before the scholarship being granted.