Innovative students who wish to strongly pursue an undergraduate degree coursework in China are advised to apply for the Spacious scholarship provided by the Open University of Hong Kong (OUHK).
The Spacious Scholarship for undergraduates at OUHK is funded by Spacious, a property platform that offers precise listing information for home searchers. The Spacious scholarship is awarded to meritorious students to motivate and inspire successive students from any tertiary institution.
Founded in 1989, the Open University of Hong Kong (OUHK) is an innovative university focused on providing excellent teaching and aspire to provide services to improve the study life of the students. The Open University of Hong Kong offers full-time and part time programmes.
A monetary award of HK$3,000 will be made available to recipients to support the schooling expenses or tuition fee.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
The following criteria must be met for students to be considered for this scholarship;
- Applicants should provide their latest academic record.
- Applicants should offer an innovative proposal on improving the Spacious platform.
- Applicants should be a full-time undergraduate enrolled for academic year 2020/2021 at any tertiary institution
- Applicants can enter as an individual or as a team. For a team application, the prize money will be divided amongst members of the team.
- Immediate family members of Spacious employees are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates will need to prove proficiency in Chinese language.
Application Deadline September 30, 2020
- Students are required to register for an undergraduate degree coursework at the Open University of Hong Kong. Students will need to complete the application form.
- Prospective students will write an innovative proposal on how to improve the Spacious platform for listers and searchers.