Study at University of Arts London in UK 2020 / DPU Health in Urban Development Scholarship
The Development coming up with Unit (DPU) invitations applications for the Health in Urban Development (HUD) Master of Science Scholarship within the 2020/21 school term.
The purpose of the DPU Health in Urban Development Scholarship is to support candidates of the best calibre for postgraduate study at the Health in Urban Development Master of Science programme, within the expectation that as graduates, these students can build vital contributions to urban health by drawing on the strengths of the international perspective and leading position of the DPU within the development field.
There are 2 scholarships offered, every price £10,000 to be used towards payment of the schooling fee.
1 award to be open specifically to a candidate from the worldwide South
1 award to be hospitable all
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- One of these scholarships is obtainable to overseas tuition fee-paying students from the worldwide South, and one is hospitable any person.
- Applicants should be in receipt of associate degree unconditional supply to the Department of Housing and Urban Development Master of Science programme at the time of application.
- The scholarship is awarded on the idea of educational benefit.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020.
- Applicants should offer proof that they’ll fund the rest of the schooling fee and living expenses for the period of their studies at UCL
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development award are often control in conjunction with alternative partial scholarships (i.e. Bartlett Masters/OKS)
- The scholarship kind ought to be submitted through email.