The core mission of the Scholarship Programme for Christian kids is to supply the likelihood of learning in Republic of Hungary for young Christian students living within the crisis regions of the globe and/or being vulnerable in their country as a result of their religion. Tempus Public Foundation (TPF) may be a non-profit organisation established in 1996 by the Hungarian Government, with the task of managing international cooperation programmes and special comes within the field of education, training, and EU-related problems. Scholarships are obtainable for bachelor, master and one-tier master programmes to check the themes offered by the university.
These scholarships can cowl the followings:
- Tuition-free education: exemption from the payment of tuition fee
- Monthly stipend: bachelor, master and one-tier master level: monthly quantity of HUF 128,520 (cca. EUR 400) contribution to the living expenses in Republic of Hungary, for twelve months a year, till the completion of studies. academic degree level: the monthly quantity of scholarship is HUF one hundred forty,000 (cca EUR 450) for the primary part of education (4 semesters) and HUF a hundred and eighty,000 (cca EUR 570) for the second part (4 semesters) – for twelve months a year, till completion of studies.
- Accommodation: dormitory place or a contribution of HUF forty 000/month (cca. EUR 125) to accommodation prices for the full period of the scholarship period
- Reimbursement of travel costs: HUF two hundred 000 /year (cca. EUR 640)
- Medical insurance: health care services in keeping with the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance for up to HUF sixty five 000 (cca. EUR 205) a year/person
Eligibility & selection criteria:
Every applicant must meet with the below criteria to be eligible for the scholarships:
- Only those applications will be awarded scholarship, that additionally possesses the advice from the native Church at the side of the approval of the Deputy State Secretariat for the help of Persecuted Christians.
- Scholarship holders should possess the relevant language and education certificates, degrees requested by the host university of the chosen degree programme.
- The scholarship holders commit themselves within the scholarship agreement that once the scholarship agreement ends they come back to their home countries if the native security and political conditions enable it thus.
- Scholarships are for young candidates WHO are older than eighteen years aged by the time their education starts in Republic of Hungary. a private could win the scholarship just one time at a study level.
- Citizens of following countries: Egypt, Asian country, Republic of Iraq, State of Israel, Palestine, monotheism Republic of Asian country, Syrian Arab Republic, The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and African country are eligible to use.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020.
All of the subsequent documents are mandatory and wish to be submitted to the net application surface by all candidates
- Online form
- Motivation Letter
- Approved recommendation
- Proof of language proficiency and their translations within the language of the chosen study programme or in Hungarian
- School certificates and their translations within the language of the chosen study programme or in Hungarian
- Transcript of Records and its translation within the language of the chosen study programme or in Hungarian
- Medical certificate
- Copy of passport
- Statement for Application