With an understanding of the financial challenges faced by students, the Ankin Law office is delighted to offer her annual academic scholarship for the 2020-2021 academic year.
The Ankin Law office is a team of lawyers, experts and investigators committed to providing the best services. This team of lawyers protect the rights of accident victims. Their practice areas include personal injury, worker’s compensation, mass torts and class action, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice.
A scholarship worth £2,500 is disbursed to qualified students for the academic session. This scholarship award cannot renewed.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Be a citizen of US or Canada.
- Be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or postgraduate student in a university, law school or graduate school.
- Be willing to submit your original work and also provide proof of full-time enrollment should your submission be chosen.
Application Deadline 15 July, 2020
- A completed application must be submitted before the deadline day. Applications received after the above stated day will not be considered.
- An essay of not more than 1,500 words must be posted on the student’s blog on the university website or student’s personal blog. The blog post should be made public and the students should be recognized as the author of the essay.
N.B: Visit Ankin Law website for more information on the essay topic.
- Applications submitted via any other channel other than the one listed above will not be considered.
- The winner which is to be selected from all eligible applicants will be announced by 15 August, 2020 on Ankin Law website.