The New Zealand government is giving Scholarships to qualified candidates from chosen developing countries within the 2020/21 session. These Scholarships build potential leaders and students leave with a foremost education, womb-to-tomb friendships and very important skills to strengthen their careers and residential countries.
New Zealand Scholarships are funded through the New Zealand Aid Programme and administered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, to assist build property development in partner countries and a period reference to New Zealand.
Awardees are needed to come back to their home country for a minimum of 2 years when the completion of their scholarship to use these new skills and information in government, civil society, or personal business organisations.
International students worth New Zealand’s friendly folks, its foremost education, the approachable lecturers, and also the chance to develop important thinking in a very safe and philosophical system setting.
With a full New Zealand Scholarship, students receive:
- Full tuition fees
- Return economy air and travel insurance
- Medical insurance once you are in New Zealand
- Provision for college kids to satisfy basic living prices
- An establishment allowance to assist with set-up prices in New Zealand
- Help with analysis and thesis prices for several postgraduate students
- The partners of scholars could also be eligible for a piece visa that enables them to measure and add New Zealand for the period of their partner’s study.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
New Zealand Scholarships are offered to voters of those countries in Africa:
- Eligible African countries:
Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, African nation, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Levels of study available:
You can study these qualifications at one in every of eleven New Zealand universities and education institutions:
Postgraduate Certificate (6 months)
Postgraduate credentials (1 year)
Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
PhD (up to three.5 years)
- The Eligibility form can register detail if you meet all of the eligibility criteria. The Eligibility form can check things such as:
Which country you hold citizenship in
How long you have got been living in your home country
How much work expertise you have got
Whether we offer scholarships to your country
Whether your supposed study aligns to levels and sectors provided to your country
You must complete the eligibility form before you’ll apply for a Scholarship.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020.
The New Zealand Scholarship application method differs looking on that country or region you’re from. you’ll apply between the applying gap and shutting dates for your country.
Follow these steps:
- Complete the web Eligibility take a look at to ascertain if you’re eligible to use. If the web Eligibility take a look at confirms that you just are eligible, you’ll get an eligibility code (number). This eligibility code displays on your screen at the top of the take a look at.
- To access a web kind for a replacement Zealand department, first, you would like to register on-line. This registration system is named RealMe. you’ll would like a RealMe login (username and password) to access the web New Zealand Scholarship form. you furthermore mght would like constant RealMe login to use for a student visa if you get a scholarship.
- Please keep in mind your RealMe username and countersign. you would like this login to look at, edit and submit your New Zealand Scholarship form.
Note: you’ll not got to verify your RealMe account with a post workplace. this is often solely necessary for brand new Zealanders.
Note: Steps two and three need you to register with two totally different IT systems.
Use your RealMe login to access the New Zealand Scholarship on-line application system anytime between the gap and shutting dates for your country.