The International Undergraduate and Masters Stand Out Scholarship at Bond University in Australia 2020
Are you an outstanding student who intends to apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate program?
Every semester, a good number of scholarships are made available for international students beginning undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University. This international scholarship is based on academic merit, and is designed to support international students.
Bond University, the first private university in Australia, has an international reputation as a leading independent institution. Students who study at Bond university are provided with top quality teaching. The school, due to its reputation, had been able to attract internationally recognized academics and world-renowned researchers to its faculties. Indeed, Bond university is committed to giving its students the best experience.
Successful applicants of the International Stand Out Scholarship will be awarded 25% tuition remission for their chosen program.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Applicant must have applied for an eligible program, and submitted the Bond University Online Application Form.
- Undergraduate applicant must have attained a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) while postgraduate applicants must have achieved outstanding academic results from their undergraduate studies.
- Applicant must complete and submit the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF) by the scholarship application deadline applicable to chosen starting semester.
- Applicant must not have started undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- As part of a packaged offer, students studying English at Bond University College are eligible to apply.
N.B: Visit the school scholarship page to know the programs eligible for consideration.
Application Deadline: The first round of applications will close on 30 June, 2020 for students beginning in September 2020 semester whereas the second round of applications will close on 23 August, 2020 for students starting in September 2020 Semester. Lastly, application will close on 16 October, 2020 for students starting in January 2021 semester.
- First of all, students have to submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship. Upon submission, students can apply for this scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF), and this form must be completed and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org before application deadline date.
- Selection of successful applicants will be on a merit-based process, and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Fortunate applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application within a month of the scholarship closing date.