The Law Office of Matthew L. Sharp Annual Scholarship 2020
With an understanding of the financial challenges as well as increasing cost of tuition faced by students, The Law Office of Matthew L Sharp is delighted to announce her annual academic scholarship for the 2020-2021 academic year. This scholarship is for outstanding students across the nation.
Matthew L. Sharp is a Reno trial lawyer with over 15 years experience who focuses on representing individuals and businesses injured in a personal injury accident and also represents clients in insurance bad faith disputes against their insurance company.
Matthew Sharp is a leader who has served within the legal and political communities. Over the years, he has served in various Associations and Boards for Justice. He has worked with judges and legislators to ensure that our justice system works for everyone.
A scholarship worth $1,000 is made available to a student who submits the most powerful essay on a given topic for the academic session.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria.
You must be a national of US or a permanent US resident and be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at an accredited community college or university.
An essay of not more than 1,500 words must be posted on the student’s blog on the university website or student’s personal blog. The blog post should be made public and the students should be recognized as the author of the essay.
Trucking accidents are at the top when it comes to motorized vehicle accidents. Several measures are being taken every year. Debate if those measures are effective enough. If not, suggest ideas on how to make the roads safe again.
Application Deadline: 15 July, 2020
- A completed application must be submitted before the deadline day. Applications received after the above stated day will not be considered.
- Applications submitted via any other channel other than the one listed above will not be considered.
- The winner will be informed by 15 August, 2020 via Email or phone.
- Recipient must provide proof of fulltime enrollment.
- Recipient of this award must give permission for his or her current picture and other basic information to be published on Law Offices of Matthew L. Sharp website.