The University of Birmingham invitations applications for a Ph.D. Scholarship in knowledge Sharing to analysis the deserves and challenges inherent in a very form of data sharing models, together with bottom-up knowledge Trusts within the 2020/2021 school year.
This fully-funded scholarship is to support a Ph.D. candidate want to check the deserves and challenges inherent in a very form of knowledge sharing models, together with bottom-up knowledge Trusts. The undefeated candidate are operating among Associate in Nursing knowledge domain team together with academician. Sylvie Ferdinand Victor Eugene Delacroix and academician. Neil Lawrence.
This award includes:
- Payment of approved fees
- Maintenance grant (£15,009 once a year at 2019/20 analysis Council rate)
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- The award is hospitable full- and part-time Home/EU and regular overseas candidates.
- The candidate would have a superior degree in Law, applied science, Philosophy or Public Policy (with a relevant specialisation). Any combination of those disciplines would be notably appealing.
Application Deadline: April 17, 2020.
Applicants for the Ph.D. Scholarship in knowledge Sharing are needed to submit the subsequent to the faculty of Arts and Law school on [email protected] by the deadline:
- A CV
- A letter of no over one,500 words explaining however your skills would contribute to the current project
- A sample of writing of no over five,000 words relevant to the themes of the research
- A detailed analysis proposal up to two,000 words
- The names and emails of 2 referees (ensuring that you just have contacted your referees earlier concerning your application for this scholarship)