ISSCE International Scholarships open for applications to support international students World Health Organization study at school of applied science at urban center University in China within the 2020/21 session.
International Scholarship of Master Program in applied science (ISSCE) could be a biennial length scholarship open for prospective students. Scholarship students have to be compelled to pass the annual review, otherwise, their scholarship are going to be terminated.
The University’s vision is to participate, through its role within the field of upper education and research project, within the creation of a unified, developed and advanced Non-Chinese Nation.
Tianjin University college of International Education was established in Gregorian calendar month 2000, it’s one amongst the secondary colleges of urban center University. the varsity of International instructional takes enrollment, teaching administration, social administration and services functions of international students at urban center University for its main task, and conjointly undertakes the Chinese pedagogy for international students.
The scholarship covers;
- Tuition – 30000 RMB/year
- Living allowance：2000 RMB/month
- Living allowance: 1200 RMB/month
Eligibility & selection criteria:
In order to be eligible;
- Applicants should be non-Chinese voters with a sound passport.
- A Master’s curriculum person ought to hold a Bachelor credential and be underneath the age of thirty five.
- Scholarships are obtainable to pursue master degree programme in Building and applied science Program, civil engineering Program, military service and Ocean Engineering Program.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020.
- Applicants ought to complete a web Application on their web site consistent with the appliance schedule.
- Applicants ought to fill within the application info on-line, transfer the appliance documents listed below to the web Application System.
- Application Documents
Please transfer all the listed documents below to the appliance system:
- Scan of the best credential. Documents in languages on the other hand Chinese or English should be connected with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- The person has to submit an English proficiency certificate (New TOFEL: no under eighty, IELTS: no under vi.0).
- Scan of pre-graduation certificate is needed if the candidates haven’t gained degree certificate.
- Photocopy of your valid passport.
- Please render the notarized copy of the best credential before registration. Documents in languages on the other hand Chinese or English should be connected with notarized translations in Chinese or English.