The University College London is delighted to announce the opportunity open for female students who wish to study computer science. Students are advised to put forward their application for the Avanade Scholarship. This scholarship is designed to support sensational female students in the EU and UK who are limited financially.
Established in 1826, University College London (UCL) is committed to providing world-class education, innovation and research. Being a multi-disciplinary university, UCL aims at solving real world problems and provides students with a wide range of opportunities to build skills and develop their individual potentials to excel in whatever career they choose.
Prospective students from the UK and EU will receive a bursary of £10,000 (per year) to study in the eligible programmes. The number of available scholarship is two.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship;
- Applicant must hold UK or EU fee status.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need in the application.
- Applicant must have been offered admission to study a full-time BSc Computer Science, MEng Computer Science and MEng Mathematical Computation for the 2020-2021 academic session.
Application Deadline 3 July, 2020
- Firstly, you need to apply for a degree program.
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport should be made available.