The University of Bath within the Great Britain is tantalizing applications from masters candidates for Sanctuary Scholarship for the 2020/2021 session.
For the 2020/21 year, the University of bathtub can supply 2 Scholarships, the Appleton Sanctuary Scholarship and also the Marie chemist Sanctuary Scholarship, for schooled postgraduate master’s programme students who are seeking asylum within the Great Britain, and who aren’t eligible to receive postgraduate resource from Student Finance.
Each Sanctuary Scholarship can consist of:
- a fee relinquishing covering the total price of tuition fees
- a treasury up to £15,285
- The treasury is meant to assist with course-related and living prices, and not wider prices, e.g. legal fees etc.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
You can apply for a Sanctuary Scholarship if you hold one in all the subsequent eligible immigration statuses before your application to review at bathtub. this is often either in your title or as a dependent of somebody with this status:
- UK asylum seeker
- UK discretionary leave to stay (as a results of Associate in Nursing asylum application)
- UK restricted leave to stay (as a results of Associate in Nursing asylum application)
- recently granted humanitarian protection (as a results of Associate in Nursing asylum application)
You must conjointly be:
- a new postgraduate schooled student beginning studies in 2020
- resident within the Great Britain
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020.
You must apply during this order:
- apply for Associate in Nursing eligible course through the University of bathtub and receive a conditional firm or unconditional firm supply
- complete and come back the tutoring fee standing form and proof of Asylum Seeker status to the PGT Admissions team
- apply for the scholarship theme via the appliance kind
Completed application forms will be came by email by post to:
Student Retention Team
University of bathtub