The University of Bradford is delighted to offer the MERO scholarship to self funding international students who are nationals from Egypt, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Palestine, Indonesia, Jordan, Turkey and Nepal. Students who want to pursue an undergraduate or post graduate degree program are hereby advised to put forward their application for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Sited in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, University of Bradford was founded in 1832, with a staff and student strength of 615 and 9,600 respectively. It is a public research institute whose mantra is to give light to invention. Geared towards promoting excellence, the University of Bradford has an inclusive and serene community with outstanding sports facilities offering a swimming pool, well equipped gym, therapy sessions etc. The campus also has a theater, gallery and music center, as well as student lessons clubs and societies which encompass diverse cultural interests.
The University of Bradford will provide £5000 scholarship as a tuition reduction to study undergraduate or postgraduate programs for the academic session 2020-2021.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
Candidates must meet the laid down criteria to be considered and awarded the MERO scholarship.
- Applicant must be nationals from countries managed by the Middle East Regional Office.
- Students on discounted partnership programmes are not entitled to this scholarship.
- Candidates must have a previous year academic degree.
- Candidates are required to meet the English language requirements of the University.
Application Deadline Currently Open
- It is important to note that no separate application is required. The scholarships are automatically processed once an applicant is admitted into any undergraduate or postgraduate courses at the University of Bradford.