The University of Hertfordshire is delighted to announce the Dean’s funding for Health Excellence for the 2020-2021 academic year. This award is provided to reduce the educational expenses of students. The award is designed to provide funding opportunity to meritorious students from across the globe who wish to apply for and strongly pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the school of Health and Social work.
Founded in 1952, the University of Hertfordshire has an International student percentile of 13.5%. The university is well known in the field of Engineering, History and Nursing science. It has a student strength of about 25,000 which includes both undergraduate and postgraduate students from over 90 different countries. The university has two campuses and provides both on-campus and off-campus accommodation.
An award of £1,000 and £2,000 is provided by the University of Hertfordshire to meritorious students to reduce their educational expenses.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Below are eligibility criteria which applicants must meet;
- Nationals from all countries across the world are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicant must apply to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Health and Social work.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or undergraduate degree from an acknowledged university.
Application Deadline 26 October, 2020
- Applicants are required to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university of Hertfordshire through an online application.
- Successful applicants of this scholarship/funding and any other award will be notified via email.
It is important to note the following;
- University application of eligible students will be assessed by the scholarship team.
- Full-time Postgraduate and undergraduate students maybe eligible for the Chancellor’s scholarship.
- Students are eligible to receive only one scholarship award.