The university of Melbourne is pleased to announce the commencement of T.E and E.R Moran Bursary for sensational students across the globe. This award is open for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The 5 bursaries provided by the university of Melbourne is designed to support students who have plan to strongly pursue a degree program in Australia.
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research institute located in Melbourne, Australia which has made significant contributions in the society through research, learning and teaching. The university of Melbourne provides degrees with a flexible curriculum to let you shape your Melbourne experience. It helps students build the right skills and also develop innovative and independent thinking which will set them apart in a world where careers and industries are evolving. The University of Melbourne has 10 residential colleges which aims to provide accommodation as well as club and societies focused on culture, politics, language, spirituality and community to foster understanding and unity amongst the students.
The scholarship provides an annual allowance of $1,560 for the full-time duration of your course. The number of scholarship awarded is 5.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Domestic and International students are eligible to apply
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student in a course at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicant must provide evidence of financial need.
N.B: Part time students may be eligible to receive this scholarship while enrolled.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- Students who have submitted application for the student grant will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application via email.