The University of Monash DEPM Prostate Cancer Research Scholarship in Australia 2020
Receiving a scholarship helps you to focus on your studies, and reach your goals. Monash University is delighted to announce an opportunity for international students to study on scholarship for the 2020/21 academic session.
DEPM Prostate Cancer Research International Scholarship, in Australia, is designed to encourage students who intend to undertake Honours degree programme in medicine at Monash Alfred campus.
Monash has a great national and international reputation for its excellence in research and teaching. Indeed, better teaching and better learning is guaranteed at Monash University. Also, Monash provides a versatile and flexible way of learning, hence, students are encouraged to participate in the discovery and application of knowledge.
Monash is a student-centred university ranked 75th globally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020. Monash is a public research institution with over 100 research facilities. It has its campuses, research school, graduate school and teaching centres spread across countries like China, India, Malaysia, Italy and South Africa. Also, Monash offers programmes from undergraduate to graduate level, as well as online courses.
This scholarship award is worth up to $5000 per annum for one year only, and is offered to eligible students who wish to undertake full-time School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine Honours program at the Monash Alfred campus.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- To be considered for this scholarship, You must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa.
- You must be an international student or a holder of permanent humanitarian visa.
- Obtain a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 70% or above, across undergraduate study in Bachelor of Medical Sciences (Honours) (MED4301 & MED4302), Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (Honours) (BMS4100 & BMS4200), or the Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) (HSC4011, HSC4001 & 4002).
- Commencing or continuing in a full-time School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine Honours program at the Monash Alfred campus (Bachelor of Medical Sciences (Honours) (MED4301 & MED4302), Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (Honours) (BMS4100 & BMS4200), or the Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) (HSC4011, HSC4001 & 4002)).
Application Deadline: August 5, 2020
No special application is needed for this scholarship as all eligible students will be assessed automatically. For more details about this scholarship, visit the scholarship application page on the school website.