The University of New South Wales is delighted to invite applications to its award program in Australia.
Australia ‘s Global University Awards has been designed to support sensational International Students to take undergraduate or postgraduate study at UNSW. Application is open to International Students who are not permanent residents in Australia.
An educational sanctuary for students from around the world, there are plenty of rewarding experience, both inside and outside the classroom.
The contemporary campuses are located in convenient areas with free Wi-Fi, indoor and outdoor study areas with power outlets, sporting facilities, state-of-the-art libraries, student-led clubs and societies across a variety of interests.
Applicants are advised to carefully read the laid down eligibility requirements and adhere strictly to them else they be disqualified for the Award.
- The Awards to be offered ranges from $5,000 – $10,000 for a year.
- Disbursement will be done in the students second term of the first year. Other benefits include invitation to UNSW networking events as well as to attend the Award ceremony.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
For applicant to be considered, the following criteria must be met;
- Must be an International Student who does not reside in Australia.
- Must have applied for and received an offer of admission to study at UNSW at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
- Offers of admission must be either Undergraduate or postgraduate letter of offer, Or, Undergraduate or postgraduate English package offer (UEEC).
It is important to note that;
- Assessment of applicants is based on demonstration of academic merit.
- No interview is required for applicants on the wait list.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020.
- Submit your online admission application.
- Provide all requested application documents.
- You will be considered for this Award automatically.