The University of Sheffield within the Great Britain is tempting applications for undergraduate Scholarship for college students seeking asylum in the 2020/2021 term.
The University of Sheffield is giving four fully-funded scholarships for those that have wanted refuge within the Great Britain. Below is that the eligibility criteria for the award and the way to use.
The scholarships cowl the price of tuition and supply a £9,840 award to support living prices for every year of study.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be eligible to use you must:
- have been granted humanitarian protection or restricted leave to stay within the Great Britain, be a dependant or partner of somebody with humanitarian protection or restricted leave to stay, otherwise you or your parent/guardian or partner are Associate in Nursing asylum seeker and have submitted a claim at intervals the united kingdom for exile standing and haven’t nevertheless received a call from the house workplace on it application,
- have applied for asylum on arrival within the Great Britain, and before you have got applied for an area at university,
- be unable to access thought funding, for instance from Student Finance or federal agency grants – the exception to the present is postgraduate instructed students who have exile standing, who are welcome to use,
- currently attend a faculty, school or community/voluntary cluster who can offer a reference in support of your application,
- hold a proposal to check from the University of metropolis to study Associate in Nursing undergrad or postgraduate instructed course beginning in September 2020,
- be finding out at degree level within the Great Britain for the primary time (applicable to undergraduate students only)
You are not eligible to use for the scholarship if:
- you have exhausted all charm rights Associate in Nursingd haven’t submitted a contemporary claim for asylum or an application to stay within the Great Britain underneath another immigration class – if your standing changes at any stage of the appliance method you want to inform us at once,
- you have a ‘no study’ immigration bail condition or a ‘restricted study’ condition that prohibits study in instruction.
Application Deadline: June 22, 2020.
- Complete the appliance type on their web site
- Provide a supporting statement from your referee from the college, school or community/volunteering cluster you presently attend.
- Send all the documentation you have got received from the house workplace in relevance your asylum claim and your referee’s statement.
- These will be connected to your application, emailed or denote to them.
- A panel of senior University employees can assess all eligible applications. this can be a competitive method and applications are judged mistreatment the choice criteria below.