The SA-German Centre for Development analysis offers generous biennial DAAD advantage scholarships for the Masters Degree publicly Administration within the faculty of state, University of the Western Cape in metropolis in 2021
The School of state is committed to supporting the coaching and analysis wants of community-based organisations, non-governmental organisations, trade unions and alternative establishments of the broader South African Society, to assist the event of a balance between the state and civil society.
- Scholarships embrace monthly allowances of 650 monetary unit and travel allowances for Master candidates and 900 monetary unit plus travel allowances for Ph.D. candidates.
- Tuition and registration fees are coated by the Scholarship Programme.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Applicants ought to be from Sub-Sahara Africa
- Applicants ought to have an excellent educational record – a minimum of 70% average- for your last degree
- The study should are completed at associate internationally recognised university
- The previous degree ought to are an instructional discipline that is said to public administration
- South African students are needed to possess associate academic degree so as to be admitted to a Masters degree course. alternative students want the equivalent of a 4-year undergrad degree.
- Applicants should give proof of proficiency in English, each written and spoken. this will be TOEFL check or the same customary test or a letter from an instructional establishment
- Work and/or voluntary expertise in your field of interest would be a recommendation
- There is no formal age restriction, however candidates ought to apply among 3 years of finishing their previous degree, unless they need an honest reason for having been academically inactive for a amount
- Women are inspired to use
- South African students are inspired to use
- Applicants should be ready to study fulltime at the UWC for the desired amount.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2020.
You have to fill in an internet form, The e-form will solely be submitted ONCE, thus please confirm that your application is complete before submitting it!!!
As you’ll got to transfer sure documents, documents, as follows, will already be prepared:t
- a letter of application, motivating your application,
- a copy of your passport
- a CV, additionally indicating relevant work expertise as intern or as employee: Please use the europass CV kind
- an academic transcript from your last university,
- certified copies of all educational certificates,
- an academic reference and if applicable an expert reference. just in case that referees wish to send the reference severally, they ought to send it indicating the applicant’s name.
- MA candidates can got to write a one-page paper regarding one topic.
Please prepare also
- a certified copy of your identification document
- a certified copy of your matriculation certificate
- Moreover, certificates and transcripts that are in another language on the other hand English or Afrikaans should be submitted beside an English translation thence that has been certified by a Public notary public