Ton Duc Thang University Scholarships for International Students in Vietnam 2020
Ton Duc Thang University in Vietnam invites applicants from international students for full and partial scholarships within the 2020/21 session.
Scholarships to encourage learning and practice: Students who succeeds} good or wonderful educational ends up in the varsity year are thought of for scholarships by TDTU. Only students who have achieved a fairly-good grade and wonderful ethical performance are going to be thought of for every specific case.
Scholarships for poor students: students who are from poor households, or in troublesome circumstances and overcome difficulties to realize sensible ends up in learning and coaching are going to be thought of for scholarships.
Scholarships for college students at dormitory: Students who have created several contributions to the activities of dormitories or poor students who overcome difficulties to check and don’t violate the principles and rules are going to be thought of for scholarships.
Scholarships for college students who are officers or kids, siblings of labor union officers from the district level upwards; Scholarships for siblings at an equivalent college, or a member of the family of Chairman Ton Duc Thang; or the descendants of former families of the land of Tan Phong campus; or a toddler or a significant other of lecturers and workers of TDTU, etc. there’ll be a policy of specific tuition fee exemptions.
TDTU offers quite one hundred full and partial scholarships for international students. Scholarships embrace tuition and dormitory fee.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Foreign candidates: in countries wherever the most language is English, no English certificate is required; Candidates in different countries should meet English level of IELTS five.0 or higher than (or equivalent);
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020.
Submit the appliance kind via email or post to the Recruiting Team with following documents:
- Application form;
- Copy of highschool Diploma;
- Copy of educational transcript;
- Copy of ID card or passport (if any);
- English or Vietnamese language certificate (if any);
- Other supporting documents (if any).
- If original diplomas and original transcripts not written in Vietnamese or English, it should be translated into Vietnamese or English and notarized.