Turkish Government Success Scholarship 2021/2022
Every year, the Government of Turkey offers her scholarship to international students. Currently, the Government of Turkey is calling on outstanding students to apply for the ongoing Turkish Government Success Scholarship for the 2021/22 academic session.
As an international student, one major decision you will make is choosing where to study, and most importantly, how to fund your studies. In this article, I will show you how to fund your education without losing sleep. You will get the opportunity to study free of charge in a top ranked Turkish University.
Table of Content
- About Turkish Government Success Scholarships
- Value Description/Benefits of Turkish Government Success Scholarships
- Application Deadline
- Eligibility Requirements for Turkish Government Success Scholarship
- How to Apply to and Required Documents for Turkish Government Scholarship
About Turkish Government Success Scholarships
The Success Scholarship is a one-year fully funded scholarship offered by the Government of Turkey, to Undergraduate and Graduate students. Successful applicants get to study in any of the prestigious Turkish Universities. This scholarship is awarded to both domestic students, who are self-financing their studies, and international students. Application to this scholarship will commence on 15 October 2020. There is no specified course for this scholarship. That means, regardless of your chosen field or major, you also stand a chance to get this scholarship. Lest I forget, this scholarship provides financial coverage for short courses as well.
Because the scholarship is offered to undergraduate and graduate students, the value varies. However, a monthly amount is paid to successful students by the Turkish Government.
Undergraduate students receive a monthly payment of 450 TL, whereas Masters and PhD students receive 600 TL and 900 TL respectively.
Eligibility Requirements for Turkish Government Success Scholarship
To be considered for this award, you must meet the basic eligibility requirements of the scholarship:
- International applicant must be a national of any country. If by chance you have dual nationality, of which one is Turkish, you will not be eligible to apply.
- Applicant must not be a current beneficiary of any Turkish Government scholarship or institution scholarships.
- The age of the applicant is given serious consideration. Undergraduate degree applicants must not be born before January 1997. Likewise, Masters and PhD students must not be born before January 1988 and January 1983 respectively.
- Each student must at least complete one academic year in Undergraduate or graduate degrees.
Application Deadline: Call for application will end on 30 November 2020. You are advised to apply as soon as possible.
The mode of application to this scholarship is online. Be warned, there is no application fee to be paid. First, you must gather all necessary documents. Once your documents are ready, begin your online application for the Turkish Government Success Scholarship.
For more information, visit the official website of Turkish Government Success Scholarship.
Below is a list of documents each applicant must submit during the online application:
- Latest high school or university exam grades.
- High school certificate.
- Research proposal. To be submitted by PhD candidates.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- TOEFL or IELTS and GMAT GRE (Optional).
- Associate degree.
- Degree certificate or diploma.