International Scholarship at National College of Ireland 2020
Every year, the National College of Ireland offers a lot of scholarships — Masters, Higher Diploma, Future Leaders, Entrepreneurship, Undergraduate and Masters Edge Scholarships.
Currently, an opportunity is open for students, who intend to further their education in Ireland, to apply for the international undergraduate scholarship at National College of Ireland for the 2020/21 academic session.
This scholarship is designed to reward academic excellence, and also encourage diversity among the student community.
Why you should choose National College of Ireland
Students have different, and great, reasons for choosing to study at various higher institutions. Below are reasons why you should choose NCI;
- NCI offers internationally recognized accredited programmes. These programmes can be done on a part-time or full-time basis.
- NCI provides a student friendly atmosphere for learning. It uses a small group teaching model, hence, students receive great support from their teachers, and fellow students.
- The teachers at NCI are experts in their various fields with great industry experience, and are willing to impact knowledge to the students.
An award worth €2000 is disbursed to recipients for their undergraduate study.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this award, applicant must;
- Be an international student.
- Have applied for, and received, an offer to study an undergraduate course at National College of Ireland.
- Have a high, and excellent academic record.
Application Deadline: 24 July, 2020
Selection of successful applicants for this scholarship is done automatically, therefore, only students who have received an offer to study an Undergraduate course at NCI will be automatically assessed. There is no need submitting a scholarship application form.