UNHCR’s the physicist German educational expatriate Initiative (DAFI), is inviting applications for the DAFI college boy Scholarship Programme for Refugees in 2020.
The DAFI (Albert Einstein German educational expatriate Initiative) scholarship programme offers refugee students the likelihood to earn Associate in Nursing college boy degree in their country of asylum.
In 2019, DAFI scholarships are offered in fifty two countries, namely: Sub-Sahara Africa: Republic of Benin, Botswana, land, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, shelter d’Ivoire, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea national capital, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, African nation, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Northern Rhodesia & Southern Rhodesia.
Middle East & Northern continent (MENA): African country, Egypt, Kurdistan Region of Al-Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Mauritania, Morocco, Syria & Republic of Yemen. Asia & Pacific: Islamic State of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Islamic Republic of Pakistan &Tajikistan. The Americas: Republic of Ecuador & North American nation. Europe: Asian nation, Russian Federation, Turkey & Ukrayina.
The DAFI programme provides college boy expatriate students with scholarships that cowl a large vary of costs: from tuition fees and study materials, to food, transport, and accommodation.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
In order to be eligible, a candidate must:
- Be a expatriate with recognized refugee status;
- Have with success completed secondary schooling to a high standard;
- Have no alternative means that of support for university studies;
- Select a course of study that’s seemingly to guide to employment within the country of origin with a most 3 to four years duration;
- Not be older than twenty eight years at the start of studies;
- Have no alternative loved one receiving a DAFI scholarship.
Application Deadline: Application is in progress
- Check in the list if there’s a current DAFI Programme in your country of asylum.
- Check if you meet the preceding criteria.
- You can contact the various workplace by emailing your country of interest within the following contact type.
- Complete the country-specific form and submit as indicated on the shape.