UNICEF Free Online Courses With Free Certifications
The application is open to UNICEF 2021’s free online courses. Due to the current COV19 situation, this is the best platform for free online courses for all international students in the world. UNICEF currently has representative offices in 119 countries around the world. Peace. With a fully funded scholarship, don’t miss this great opportunity.
The UNICEF 2021 training course is completely free, and you will receive a certificate at the end of the course. All applicants from all over the world can apply online for UNICEF short-term courses without paying application fees. Edx courses are free online courses with free certification.
More than 140 courses promoted by UNICEF provide free certificates. UNICEF currently offers online courses in more than 6 languages and 119 free e-learning courses. If you are interested in further online courses, you can always visit the opportunity counter. These courses are completely independent. You can attend class anytime.
Details of Free Online Course UNICEF
Application Deadline: No deadline (open)
No of Courses Offered: 140
Certificates Issued: Yes (free)
Name of Sponsor: UNICEF (UNICEF International)
Mode of Learning: Online
Read More: Fully Funded UNICEF Internship Program 2021
UNICEF is a non-profit organization (NGO) established in 1946 by the United Nations General Assembly (UN). The main motto of is to defend the rights of children. To make sure they fit your needs.
UNICEF also provides health, healthcare, nutrition, basic education, sanitation and development services to women in developing regions.
UNICEF has representative offices in 119 countries around the world.
UNICEF provides young people with opportunities to volunteer by filling out a free volunteer application form.
Why Should I Participate in UNICEF’s e-learning Courses?
UNICEF offers you more than 120 courses.
Most importantly, applicants from all over the world can study these courses in their native language, namely Arabic, English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and Portuguese.
UNICEF will not charge you any fees and encourages you to take these courses, obtain certification and upgrade your resume.
- Communication (10)
- Working with people (9)
- Facilitating results (17)
- Making decisions and taking actions (5)
- Networks and networks (3)
- Persuasion and influence (4)
- Applied technical knowledge (23)
- Analysis (6)
- Exploration and Exploration (21)
- Creation and Innovation (3)
- Strategies and Concepts (6)
- Planning and Organization (7)
- Following Instructions and Procedures (10) 4)
- Overcoming Pressure And setbacks (4)
- entrepreneurship (1)
- diversity and inclusion (8)
- integrity (6)
- commitment (6)
Value Description of UNICEF Online Courses
- Eligibility for free courses
- Access to these courses at any time
- Multiple courses available
- You can register for multiple courses, it’s totally up to you.
- You will get a free certificate from UNICEF.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for UNICEF Online Courses
- There are no special requirements to register for these free online courses.
- UNICEF staff, other non-governmental organizations and ordinary citizens can apply.
- Anyone in the world can apply.
- No age limit.
- No special academic requirements.
- No essay required.
The process is completely online. You need to click on it via the link below, and then a login page will appear. If you are a UNICEF staff member, just follow the Agora login button, if not, just log in as “Guest Login”. https://agora.unicef.org/local/catalogue/index.php