The University of Aberdeen offers the David Carey Miller Scholarship for instructed Masters of Laws degree programme (LLM) within the 2020/21 session.
There is one David Carey Miller Scholarship on the market. It covers overseas tuition fees to support one postgraduate student from the USA or Southern continent through a annual full-time on-campus instructed Master of Laws degree programme (LLM) at the University of Aberdeen, beginning in Gregorian calendar month 2020.
The David Carey Miller Scholarship provides:
- Overseas Tuition Fees for the 2020/21 year (these are either £19,000, £21,000 or £23,000 reckoning on the instructed Masters of Laws degree programme chosen).
- Travel: one come back economy flight from the applicant’s home location to Aberdeen organized by the varsity of Law.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- The scholarship is hospitable candidates holding a suggestion of admission for a annual full-time on-campus instructed Masters of Laws degree programme (LLM) at the University of Aberdeen beginning in Gregorian calendar month 2020.
- The scholarship isn’t hospitable candidates desire to review the programme on a part-time basis.
- Only candidates domiciled within the USA or Southern continent (as outlined by the Southern African Development Community*) and classified by the University as Overseas for tuition fee functions are eligible to use for the scholarship.
- The Southern African Development Community may be a Regional Economic Community comprising sixteen Member States. These are:
Angola, Botswana, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eswatini, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, African nation, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020.
- Please scan the rules absolutely before finishing the applying kind. To apply, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button on their web site.
- Please complete the applying kind and choose the ‘David Carey Miller Scholarship’ because the scholarship that you simply are applying for.
- Once you have got absolutely completed the applying kind, click ‘Submit Form’.
- You will then receive an automatic email confirming that your application has been received.