University of Queensland MACC Coursework Scholarship in Australia
In collaboration with the Malaysian Australian Alumni Council, the University of Queensland is delighted to offer her MACC Coursework scholarship to international students for the 2020/21 academic year.
This scholarship is designed to cover for tuition fees and is awarded to international students enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework beginning at UQ in 2021.
University of Queensland, one of the leading research and teaching institutions in Australia, was established in 1909 and ranked among the top universities in the world. It offers a variety of degree programmes from undergraduate to postgraduate level.
Why you should study at UQ
Most importantly, UQ provides flexibility in program choice. It offers online courses, with over 48 MOOCs and one Masters degree running on edX.
Again, UQ has highly skilled and motivated teachers committed to providing practical teaching and learning results for her students. Moreover, it has a culturally diverse and inclusive learning environment, with students from over 134 countries fully represented.
Value Description at University of Queensland
A one off payment of $15,000, to cover for tuition fees, will be provided to international students from undergraduate to postgraduate level.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria at University of Queensland
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have STPM/A-Level/IB or equivalent
- They should have a CPU or CIMP / Year 12 (HSC/VCE/AUSMAT/SAM)/SMA III/Foundation studies
- Students must have Matriculation, Diploma or Degree: At least a CGPA of 3.50
Application Deadline: 6 November 2020
- Applicants of this award will be required to complete the online application form. But before that, applicants must have received an unconditional offer to study in a bachelors, honors or postgraduate degree coursework.
- Also, the following documents must be submitted to the university upon request; academic transcripts, language ability proof, and copy of your passport with the curriculum vitae.