The Southwestern University of Finance and political economy, SWUFE is providing “The Belt and Road” Scholarship programme in China for the 2020/2021 school year.
The Southwestern University of Finance and political economy, called SWUFE, is one among the Ministry of Education’s seventy one key universities. at intervals this elite, SWUFE is one among solely 5 universities specializing in finance and political economy. SWUFE was established in 1925; it currently contains two campuses, twenty seven departments and faculties, and 22,000+ students.
The Scholarship covers;
- Accommodation on field
- Living allowance: CNY1500/month for bachelor students; CNY2000/month for master students; CNY2500/month for PhD students.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Applicants should be non-Chinese voters with a sound personal passport, be in physiological condition, and abide by the laws and laws of the Chinese Government and native government, also as laws of SWUFE.
- Applicants for bachelor degree studies should have a graduate certificate from high schools;
- Applicants for master’s degree studies should have a bachelor’s degree;
- Applicants for degree degree studies should have a master’s degree;
- Applicants should meet all needs of the majors, as well as tutorial level, analysis ability, language level, and others;
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree studies ought to be at the age of eighteen to thirty.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies ought to be at the age of eighteen to thirty five.
- Applicants for degree degree studies ought to be at the age of eighteen to forty.
- Applicants aren’t sponsored by the other sort of Chinese government scholarship;
- For people who have given up their original Chinese votership and become foreign citizens, the conditions set by Document No. eighty three (2009) of the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China ought to be met.
Application Deadline: March 30, 2020.
- Applicants shall all submit an internet application via their web site with the subsequent documents;
- One passport pic was taken at intervals six months (Valid personal passport is required);
- Notarized highest instructional degree or sheepskin certificate;
- Notarized highest instructional transcript;
- The first page of your valid personal passport;
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
- The referee ought to be a professor or professor or person with the relevant tutorial title.
- The copy of language certificate;
- Medical Examination Report (Attachment two, at intervals six months);
- Other nonmandatory documents.
- All documents ought to be conferred in English or Chinese. If not, a notarized translation version in English or Chinese is necessary. Documents while not translation in English or Chinese aren’t valid.