European Union Internship Program | Fully Funded
Applicants are invited to participate in the European Union Internship Program 2021. The European Commission Internship Program is a paid internship program open to international students and European students who complete the program. Internships in agencies and organizations of the European Union. This is one of the best internship programs offered by the European Union. All costs will be covered by this internship program.
European Internship – 5 months Internship in Europe provides an opportunity to meet and communicate with international students from all over the world. The total number of trainees is 1800 students.
There is no age limit to participate in the internship program. No IELTS or TOEFL required. Sufficient fluency in English at your university.A significant amount of monthly stipends and other benefits will be paid. Are you ready to do your internship in Europe this year? Full information about the internship program in the European Union is presented below.
Details of European Union Internship Program
Application Deadline: August 31 2021
Read Also: Fully Funded Gates Scholarship Program 2022
Name of Sponsor: European Union
Type of Internships: Fully Funded
Number of Internships: 1800
Degree Level: Internship
Internship Duration: 5 Months
Financial Insurance Covered
Once selected for this internship, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- You will receive a living allowance.
- The monthly allowance is € 1,229.23 per month.
- The cost of the internship will also be reimbursed at the cost of the visa
- Medical expenses
- Travel expenses can also be reimbursed
As an apprentice, your daily job includes the following:
- You will attend and organize meetings, group work, forums, public hearings
- Trainees will research and collect documents, reports, requests and responses. questions
- They will also be responsible for the execution of work-related projects
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for European Union Internship Program
- Must have a university degree or equivalent, at least 3 years of study, or 180 full-cycle ETCS respectively (Bachelor)
- You must have no previous work experience more than 6 weeks.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2021
Applicants must apply online. Links to online applications and official websites are also provided below