Mahidol University in Thailand is attractive applications for its Mahidol Postgraduate Scholarships for Graduate International Students for the 2020/2021 year.
To provide instructional chance and encourage diversity, the school of Graduate Studies, together with schools, institutes, and schools in Mahidol University, is to launch the 2020 Mahidol Postgraduate Scholarships” for international students following master’ s and doctorial degrees at the university.
The scholarship, that covers the price of attending and alternative expenses, are going to be offered to international students who have glorious educational records and are in want of monetary support. This serves not solely to extend the amount of students and researchers in numerous disciplines however additionally to create a powerful affiliation between Mahidol University and grantees’ countries of residence.
The scholarship covers;
- Type I Full scholarships: This scholarship can cowl all the fee in line with the need of the program and living allowance. The living allowance are going to be ten,000 Bath/month for a most of thirty six months for doctorial program, and 10,000 Bath/month for a most of twenty four months for Master’s program. the entire of fifty full scholarships (for Master’s and doctorial degrees) are going to be out there for the tutorial year 2019.
- Type II Partial scholarships: This scholarship can cowl partial study fee however not the living allowance. the entire of a hundred and fifty partial scholarships are going to be out there for the tutorial year 2019. Details of every partial scholarship classes are as follows:
- Partial Scholarship kind I: This scholarship can cowl all the fee in line with the need of the program. The living allowance won’t be enclosed.
- Partial Scholarship kind II: This scholarship can cowl 50% of the study fee in line with the need of the program. The living allowance won’t be enclosed.
- Partial Scholarship kind III: The study fee of this sort of scholarship are going to be granted at identical rate as Thai student. The living allowance won’t be enclosed.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be thought-about eligible;
- Applicants should be international students planning to pursue their master’ s or doctorial degrees at Mahidol University within the year 2020.
- Certificate of Graduation
- Academic Transcript as well as all analysis results and graduation date and have them directly reach the school of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University by the point.
Application Deadline: Application are still in progress.
- Candidates are to submit the curriculum form along with the scholarship application forms through the programs during which they might prefer to apply.
- The curriculum Committee can choose and submit the names of qualified candidates to the school of Graduate studies for the ultimate choice and approval method.
- Required Documents Interested candidates are to submit the applying kind, the scholarship form along side the subsequent documents to the degree program:
- Master’s degrees: a duplicate of passport – a duplicate of the tutorial records/transcript – a duplicate of certification – a duplicate of TOEFL, IELTS or letter Grad take a look at Score report
- Doctoral degrees: a duplicate of passport, a duplicate of the tutorial records/transcript, a duplicate of certification, a duplicate of TOEFL, or IELTS Score report, Publications or educational awards and honors.