Table of Contents
Singapore Scholarship for International Students 2021
The Singapore scholarship for international students 2021, is available to those interested in studying or having any of their degree in any of the Singaporean university in a masters degree leading to PhD degree program, and a direct PhD degree program, this scholarship will answer the question always asked by international students whose only dream is to study in any of the Asian country, which is is they any scholarship at all. This scholarship will cover most the basic expenses you will need for your studies and it is fully funded.
Currently lots of persons wants to study in Asian countries owing to their low tuition fee, cost of living, and their international friendly policy, also coupled with a rising advancement in technology and education, Singapore currently has an international students population of about, and will still increase.
The Singapore scholarship for international students 2021, will greatly be of help to you, as it will give you the opportunity to learn new cultures, gain technological and entrepreneurial skills that will make you outstanding anywhere you go,
About the Singapore scholarship for international students 2021
This scholarship is fully funded for international students and is only available to study in Singapore, it incorporates a masters degree leading to PhD degree or a direct PhD degree, this scholarship Is funded by Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR). This scholarship will last for 4 year’s. The last day to apply for this scholarship is on 1st June, 2021, and this intake is for January 2022.
The following universities are to be applied by those interested in this scholarship, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). And all courses offered by them are qualified.
Value Description of the Singapore scholarship for international students 2021
This scholarship will cover the following areas needed for your studies, and will greatly assist you financially
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly stipend S$2,000, and will be increased on passing a qualifying exams to S$2,500
- Airfare grant of S$1,500, which is subject to Change depending on current price and location
- Setting allowance
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for the Singapore Scholarship for International Students 2021
This scholarship is open to all international students who are research minded, and with good academic records
- Must be good in written and spoken English
- Must have good reports from academic referee’s
- Must have passed the compulsory English language proficiency tests or its equivalent
- Must have applied any of the three universities, in order to qualify
- Applicants must have a complete records of his or her certificate’s like transcript of high school, bachelor’s degree for masters degree leading to PhD degree scholarships, and a masters degree for a direct PhD degree scholarships.
- Applicants must have completed at least a bachelor’s degree in order to apply
Documents: Passport, transcripts & reports on academic, bachelor’s and Masters degree statement of result, two recommendation letter’s.
Application Deadline: The last day to apply for this scholarship is on 1st June, 2021
Application for this scholarship is entirely online and to apply click here, Link