Table of Contents
The US YES Youth Exchange Program 2021
Applications are now open to apply for the US YES Youth Exchange Program 2021. The KennedyLugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) program, funded by the US Department of State, offers scholarships to students of the US Pakistani high school to spend 1 year in the United States. fully funded international scholarship.Yes, the youth exchange and study program is for Pakistani students only.
All secondary school students in Pakistan are eligible. Participants must be in Classes 9 and 10. Deadline is September 15, 2021. Roundtrip airfare from nearest US hub, visa, US accommodation, monthly salary will be provided. provided to ECA participants.
The youth exchange program is a fantastic opportunity for applicants. Enable individuals and communities to think, learn, share and grow for a better world by creating innovative opportunities.
Details of US YES Youth Exchange Program
Application Deadline: September 15
Read Also: Scholarships To Study In Australia
Duration: 1 Year
Host Country: United States
Name of Sponsor: US Department State
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Degree Level: High School Students
Value Description of US YES Youth Exchange Program
- Totally funded Exchange Program
- All prices of the chosen candidates are going to be lined by the host organization
- Air Fare Tickets
- Accommodation throughout the program
- Free Meals
- Visa costs will be covered
- Tuition Fee 125$ Monthly regular payment for living expenses
Application & Choice Method
STEP-1 on-line Preliminary Application:
STEP-2 on-line Interview:
STEP-3 Proctored Essays, cluster Activity, and In-person Interview:
STEP-5 Final analysis
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for US YES Youth Exchange Program
- This is often a youth exchange program for Pakistani students
- Secondary school students in their home country (Pakistan) registered in ninth or tenth grade or ‘O’ Levels students are eligible to use for AN exchange program for top college students.
- O’ Level eleventh graders aren’t eligible)
- Minimum 60% marks all told major/core subjects (English, Mathematics, Sciences) within the last category attended; an overall minimum average of 60% marks for the past 3 years. (Students with a niche year or a recurrent year are not eligible.)
- will communicate in English. should not have traveled to the United States.
- Pass Entry Test.
- Demonstrate maturity sensible character and scholastic aptitude.
- temperament to participate within the host family’s daily life.
- ought to promote society understanding.
- Agreement to attend categories as a full-time student and maintain a minimum of a ‘B’ Grade average in an yank high school.
- apprehend and follow Pakistani culture and values, and ready to represent constant in the U.S. colleges and communities.
- Meet U.S. J-1 visa eligibility necessities (for instance, the U.S. voters are not eligible for J-1 visas)
Note: Students who meet the subsequent additionally to the higher than criteria are seemingly to be shortlisted for the ultimate spherical of choice of affirmative Youth Exchange ANd Study Program
Applicants must apply online. Links to online applications and official websites are also provided.