Students are encouraged to improve their creativity and writing by becoming part of Langer & Langer’s Annual Academic Scholarship. This scholarship is given to students in the US who have writing talent for the 2020-2021 academic session.
This program is designed to support graduate and/or undergraduate students who will put forward the most intense essay concentrating on a given topic for the academic year.
Langer & Langer has a team of dedicated Indiana attorneys who provide the highest level of client service. At Langer & Langer you will discover committed Indiana attorneys who are well informed in law and represent clients in complicated and emotional cases.
Langer & Langer’s Annual Academic Scholarship awards $1000 to talented students whose essay writing best addresses the given topic for the 2020-2021 academic session.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be US citizens.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate course at an accredited community college or university.
Application Deadline July 15, 2020
- All applications must be filled out and received via an application form by the given deadline. Applications submitted via any other means will not be considered.
- You must provide proof of full-time enrollment, current photo, and upload an essay around 1500 words or less.
- A good knowledge of English is required to participate in this essay contest.