Table of Contents
Funded Government of Romania Scholarships 2022
The application period for the Government of Romania Scholarships 2022 is now open. The Scholarship is supported by the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Romania Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship to study in Romanian universities for a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree program. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania will cover all expenses in full. Participants of any nationality are welcome to apply. Every year, the Romanian government offers scholarships.
A total of 85 scholarships will be awarded from each country for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral studies. The Romania Government Scholarship does not charge an application fee. The Romania scholarship program is made available by the Romanian government to all countries that are not members of the European Union.
Romania Scholarship is one of the best scholarships available. The bachelor’s scholarship program lasts 36 years, the master’s degree 1.5 or 2 years and the doctorate 3 to 4 years. Romanian universities offer a wide range of academic disciplines. Don’t forget to check Romania Scholarships without IELTS as well. You can find detailed information about the Romania Scholarship below.
Details of Government of Romania Scholarships 2022
Application Deadline: March 15, 2022
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: Romania
Name of Sponsor: Government of Romania
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Number of Scholarships: 85/Countries
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate
Available Academic Fields
Architecture, Fine Arts, Romanian Culture and Civilization, Journalism, Political and Administrative Sciences, Engineering, Education Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Technical Studies, Oil and Gas, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Medicine.
NO scholarships are awarded in the fields of medicine, dentistry and pharmacy.
Duration of the Romanian Scholarship
- Bachelor: 36 years
- Master: 1.5, 2 years
- Doctorate: 3.4 years
Financial Benefits and Coverage
The scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania. Hence, this is a fully funded scholarship in Romania for all international students.
- Free tuition
- Free accommodation
A monthly grant:
- 65 EURO/month, for undergraduate students (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/month, for Masters courses (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/month, for postgraduate (PhD) (3rd cycle).
- The grants do not cover international promotions.
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited in Bucharest or the Romanian diplomatic mission in the country of origin or residence;
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, correctly filled out;
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for issuance of letter of admission to study in Romania;
- Certified copies of the educational qualifications obtained (baccalauréat or equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees, if any) and their certified translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required;
- Certified copies of postgraduate registration forms/diploma supplements and their certified translations, if applicable;
- Certified copy of birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian;
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport;
- The medical certificate certifying that the person enrolling for the course
does not suffer from any contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required course of study; CV of the applicant;
- Current photos – 2 pieces, fitted at.
The application file will also contain the following documents (only for candidates who fall under the specific category indicated for each document)
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation;
- Attestation of passing the baccalaureate, license, master’s or doctoral examinations, as the case may be, for graduates of the current year – copy and sworn translation;
- Diploma of the Romanian preparatory year or Certificate of proficiency in the language, if applicable;
- Declaration on parental consent in the case of minor applicants (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for Government of Romania Scholarships 2022
- Foreign citizens Coming from all States of the world, excluding European Member States.
- Should not have Romanian nationality.
- Not more than 35 years old for bachelor’s and master’s studies and 45 years old respectively for doctoral or postgraduate studies.
Application Deadline: The last date is March 15, 2022. The selection results will be announced on July 15, 2022
The application process is online for the scholarship.