Table of Contents
Funded Government of Ireland Scholarship 2022
Applications are open to apply for the Irish Government Scholarship 2022. The Irish Government Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for all international students and EU students to pursue undergraduate, masters and research doctoral programs on a full-time basis full in Irish universities. Government of the Irish is one of the world famous stock exchanges.Ireland is ranked in the top 10 for best quality education. This scholarship is funded by Irish universities of higher education in any academic discipline.
Under this program, 60 scholarships will be awarded. All expenses will be covered by the Irish Government Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme and the Department of Further and Further Education. Classes will be held in English. Ireland is in Europe.There is no age limit for the Ireland stock exchange.Participants of all nationalities from around the world are eligible to apply for the Irish scholarship. Below are more details on the Irish Government Scholarship 2022.
Details of Government of Ireland Scholarship 2022
Application Deadline: March 25, 2022
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: Ireland
Name of Sponsor: Government of Ireland
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, Doctorate
Available Fields and Majors
The aim of the Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme is to support or intend to pursue full-time Masters or PhD studies in no any discipline.
- Social Sciences
Financial Cover (Scholarship Worth)
Irish Government Scholarships for International Students will cover the following participants’ expenses listed below. receive:
- A salary of €10,000 for one year of study
- A tax exemption for all tuition fees and other registration fees at the higher education establishment.
Read Also: Fully Funded Gates Scholarship Program 2022
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for Government of Ireland Scholarship
- One year of a taught Masters program
- One year of a research program (c. from non-EU countries
- Successful scholars will commence their studies in September/October 2022.
- Possess excellence (academic , personal, professional, creative)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extra-curricular activities (e.g. humanitarian work; local, national, international politics; arts
Application Deadline: The deadline is 22 March 2022. Selected students will be notified of results by June 1, 2022
Applications can be submitted through the online portal.