Fully Funded Scholarships in Ireland 2022 (Masters and PhD Degrees)
Looking forward to applying for the Government of Ireland Graduate Scholarship. Well-educated international students from all over the world are encouraged to apply for this exciting scholarship program. The Irish Government Scholarship offers a Master’s degree or Ph.D. in most subjects in tertiary education in Ireland.
The Ireland Graduate Fellowship Program 2022 is a well-run national initiative funded and supported by the Department of Continuing and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science and administered by the Council. The program allows outstanding students to pursue relevant research early in their careers while working with a research advisor in their favorite field.
The Irish Graduate Scholarship Program is a nationally recognized initiative run by the Higher Education and Research Council (HERC) and funded by the Department of Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science (DFERIS).The Graduate Scholarship is Ireland’s best award for Masters or PhD students who are passionate about research and have a good academic record.
Details of Ireland Government Scholarship
Application Deadline: October 21 2021
Host Country: Ireland
Organization: Irish Research Council
Type of Scholarship: Funded
Degree Level: Masters and PhD
Specialties and Majors Available:
- Arts and Humanities
- General Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
Eligible Higher Education, List of Institutions:
The following universities / institutions are eligible and offer Ireland scholarships for study abroad students:
- Athlon Institute of Technology
- National College of Ireland
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Study
- Dublin City University
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Royal Irish Music Academy
- (Dun Laogair) Academy of Art, Design and Technology
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Colaist Muire Marino
- Dublin University of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Technological Limerick Institute of Technology
- Letterkenny Ogie Institute of Technology
- Royal College of Surgeons at I reland
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- Maynooth University Irish Academy
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
Value of Ireland Graduate Scholarship
Applicants who successfully enter the Government of Ireland Graduate Scholarship Program will receive the following benefits.
- A Costs 18,500 euros per year
- The scholarship will cover the tuition fees.
- Up to € 5750 per year Contributions for fees, including fees outside the EU.
- The direct costs of qualification studies are € 3,250 per year.
- Government of Ireland Graduate Scholarships. Selection Criteria for 2022:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent to apply for admission to the Master’s degree program.
- To apply for a doctoral degree, the applicant must have a bachelor’s, master’s or equivalent degree.
- Applicants must be able to communicate well in both written and spoken English.
- A student awaiting results may also apply.
Application Deadline: 21st October 2021.
- Apply online through the online platform for the Irish Government Graduate Scholarships 2021.
- Applications submitted in paper form or by email will not be accepted.
- applicants will have to create an application on their own. no plagiarism
- Transcripts must be duly stamped and signed by the competent authority of the institution to confirm that they are official records of the institution.
- Applications are accepted in one of two languages: English or Irish.
- To access the application, candidates must first create an account.