Table of Contents
President’s PhD Scholarship at Imperial College London
Do you want to study in the UK? Fulfill your dreams by applying for the 2022 Fully Funded President’s Doctoral Scholarship. If you are an academically gifted student or graduate student and would like to study for a doctorate.Doctorate from a world-class research facility. In this case, you may be selected to receive full tuition fees and a generous PhD scholarship. BA from Imperial College London.
The goal of the Imperial College President’s Doctoral Fellowship is to provide up to 50 promising research students with an excellent opportunity to work in their chosen field of research with the support of an excellent academic advisor. The applicants for this competitive PhD scholarship demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and promising research potential as the requirements for participation are higher than usual.The scholarship program aims to attract applicants from different walks of life and nationalities, as we believe that diversity not only benefits Imperial, but also allows it to better reflect the industry. the various communities it serves.
Details of President’s PhD Scholarship
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022.. March 31, 2022 and May 31, 2022.
Duration: 3 and half years
Host Country: United Kingdom
Name of Sponsor: Imperial College London
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Degree Level: PhD
Value of Imperial College London Scholarship 2022
Applicants selected for the Presidential Doctoral Fellowship at Imperial College London, UK will receive the following benefits:
- Financing of full tuition
- Living expenses
- Scholarship of £ 21,800 per annum
- GBP Expenditure Fund 2000 per year
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for Imperial College London Scholarship
- Applicants must be among those with the best reputation in their undergraduate group, or must have a first UK degree or equivalent.
- Applicants with a master’s degree must earn an honors or provide proof of excellence that will lead to honors.
- Applicants with more than one independent master’s degree must obtain a degree in the field most appropriate to their doctoral degree. research.
- Applicants with degrees from foreign institutions / universities are encouraged to determine whether their grades / assessments meet the relevant selection criteria.
Application Deadline: applicants applying by November 5, 2021 will be notified by January 31, 2022.
applicants applying by January 7, 2022 will be notified in advance. 31 March 2022
applicants applying by 18 March 2022 will be notified by 31 May 2022
Read More: Famous Universities to Study in the UK
- Applicants are encouraged to state their goal in at least 1000 words.
- When completing the application, the applicant must choose the option of obtaining a doctoral degree.Financial Section Scholarships.
- Applicants must provide additional documents as required by the department.
- candidates can apply online through the official website.