Table of Contents
IST Internship for International Students in Austria
Applications are open for IST internship in Austria for international students in 2021. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this fully funded IST Summer International Internship Program. NO IELTS / TOFEL REQUIRED. This is an international internship abroad. The internship period is 1 year.No registration fee is required.
The Austria Fully Funded Internship Program accepts applications from undergraduate and graduate students of all backgrounds. Austria is one of the leading research countries and a favorite destination for many international students. or computer science, mathematics or any related discipline are eligible to apply for an internship in natural sciences at IST Austria.
Applications are continuously being accepted and those interested in an independent research position at IST Austria should contact the relevant group leader directly. Reputation. Men and women of all nationalities can participate. IST Austria is ranked n. 1112 according to the Center for World University Rankings.
Read Also: Austria Government Scholarship 2022
Details of IST Internship
Application Deadline: No Deadline
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: Austria
Name of Sponsor: Institute of Science and Technology Austria
Duration: 1 Year
Degree Level: Internship
Eligible Internship Areas
Students with a future interest in research in one of the following areas may apply for an internship in Austria as soon as possible.
- Computer Science
- Data Science & Computer Science
Value of Internship
IST internship is a summer internship program for undergraduate and graduate students. Applicants will receive the following benefits.
- Fully paid internship program
- You will receive research experience according to international standards
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Interns will be paid an amount of 1,086 euros per month.
- All international students can apply.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for IST Internship
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- They must have completed at least the fourth semester of an undergraduate degree.
- All students, regardless of their nationality or country of residence, can apply.
Once you have found a research group you would like to work with, send an email to the research team leader directly, be sure to include:
- Work experience
- Statement of motivation
- English language certificate is not required for procedural application
- Applications are accepted constantly.