University faculty London invitations applications for the African Graduate Scholarship hospitable countryals associate degreed a permanent resident of an African nation within the 2020/21 term
This is sponsored by the CP trust, and also the International Student House. This scholarship exists to support African nationals with a high-quality educational and skilled background WHO wouldn’t be ready to study at UCL while not money help.
The Scholarship could be a happening award for the tutorial year September-September to check at the UCL Institute for international Health on the Master of Science in international Health and Development programme.
- The theme offers a considerable scholarship towards UCL tuition fees, accommodation and a few living prices.
- The candidate should even be ready to give proof that he/she has secured alternative sources of funding for move to and from the united kingdom.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of an African nation at the time of application.
- The candidate should have created associate degree application and been accepted to UCL to check the Master of Science in international Health and Development full time.
Application Deadline: April 27, 2020.
- Eligible candidates are needed to submit their completed scholarship application form with the subsequent documentation:
- A letter confirming current employment standing and annual regular payment in GBP.
- Proof of funding standing together with proof that they need applied to alternative funding bodies for extra expenses.
- If any extra funding has been obtained, the mortal should give proof of this within the style of a signed letter from the funding organisation stating the extra
sponsorship/scholarship quantity in sterling.
- Candidates should submit their scholarship application by the point.
- Please complete the applying type and come by email in conjunction with supporting documentation as one file.
- Please don’t submit individual scanned pages of the applying type unless there’s a selected page that needs a signature