School of divinity invitations applications from outstanding candidates for the Theology Masters Scholarship labeled faculty of Divinity Postgraduate Masters Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh in Great Britain for 2020-2021 school year.
The School of Divinity aims to draw in the most effective and brightest candidates to check in Edinburgh. Competition is hospitable all candidates WHO are offered an area to check on associate degree on-campus postgraduate schooled masters programme.
The Theology Masters Scholarship (School of Divinity Postgraduate Masters Scholarship) is accessible to hide full tuition fees (at each the UK/EU and Overseas rates).
Partial awards also will be offered of a minimum of 50% of tuition fees.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Taught Masters candidates ought to hold a Great Britain 2:1 degree with a mark of a minimum of 65%, or its international equivalent, in theology/religious studies or a relevant subject. For North yank candidates, the equivalent of 65% could be a standard of three.40.
- Eligible candidates should be offered an area to check on-campus for a Masters degree inside the varsity of Divinity.
- Eligible candidates mustn’t expect a proposal of admission before applying for the scholarship however an offer of admission is critical to be awarded a scholarship.
- Awards are created on the idea of educational advantage.
Application Deadline: April 6, 2020.
- Eligible candidates ought to complete a web Theology Masters Scholarship application.
- In order to realize access to the scholarship application system candidates should have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Please note that, following the submission of associate degree application for admission, it will take up to 5 operating days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship form is found in geometrician and may be accessed via MyEd on their web-based info portal.
- When work in to MyEd, you may would like your University User Name and secret. If you need help, please visit their web site.