Table of Contents
Fully Funded All Saints University College of Medicine Scholarship
Most students interested in studying medicine are always discouraged as to the various payment and expenses that will be covered while studying in outside country/ foreign country, especially processing fees. Most of them are not aware of the various scholarships available to students, and most who are aware don’t have idea of medical school’s scholarships as about 78% of all scholarships have no slot for medical students. The All Saints University International Students Scholarship in Canada,2020 is fully funded for those pursuing their undergraduate programs in medicine.
The international student’s population in Canada continues to grow owing to her, strides in making her programs students friendly and country. This country has a student’s population of international students up to 721,205 and the all saint’s university has majority of her students coming from Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Malawi, Nigeria, Cameroon, Columbia, Ghana, Germany, Botswana, Taiwan etc. Which will greatly impact your knowledge of culture and social interactions.
Also Read: Best Medical Colleges in the USA
This institution has a lot to offer you in terms of your academic and medical experience, as it has international reputation, and offers you many hands on clinical experience with experts in the fields of medicine. This institution is renowned for her contributions to the fields of medicine through research and quality faculty and staff. TOEFL requirements is for candidates from non-English speaking countries
About the All Saints University college of Medicine scholarship
This program is partly funded by the university to Canadian and international students who wish to study in the university for their undergraduate medical program, this institution, this institution has her sister college located in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. This institution offers a 4 year medical program for her students interested in pursuing a degree program but already has a certificate or bachelor of science and a 5 years program for her students with a high school certificate. Its program has a small class size and taught by high ranking international faculty and leading professionals.
Value description of the All Saints University college of Medicine scholarship
- 50% tuition fee will be covered
- It will offer 5% merit to her students with excellence in Basic Medical Science Examinations finals
- 50% tuition for Dominica citizens
Eligibility and selection criteria for the All Saints University college of Medicine scholarship
- Applicants must be international students or Canadian citizens
- Applicants must have good academic credentials
- Must be willing to study in the university
- Must fill an online application form and submit
- Must submit a personal essay
- Must submit an official transcript from high school, college or university with good academic qualification
- Must submit a supporting documents and application form to [email protected]
- Must submit application and supporting documents at the time of commencement of their programs to the medical committee to support their scholarship chance and verification.
- Must possess and present two letters of recommendations for character
- Must submit two recent passports 2 by 2 colored
- Must submit am MCAT score
- Must present a TOEFL score
Application Deadline: Currently the scholarship is open to apply any time of the year, due to the impact of Covid 19
To apply for this scholarship, the applicant must have meet the criteria required, have uploaded all documents required as this scholarship application is entirely online, to apply click here for details https://allsaintsuniversity.org/Financials/Scholarships/