Table of Contents
Funded Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022
Admissions for the Fall of 2022 are now open. Apply now for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022 and explore one of Canada’s most diverse program offerings. The University of Montreal is Canada’s most prestigious public university. Montréal Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Doctorates, and Postdoctoral Fellowships are now accepting applications.
The university is ranked fourth in Canada and 73rd worldwide. In terms of student population, Montreal University is the country’s second largest university.
The Top Rated Scholarships are Canadian Scholarships. They provide excellent scholarships for study in Canada.
There are 600 study programs at the University of Montreal. The Université de Montréal, the world’s most famous university, plays a key role. There are numerous scholarships available.
Details of Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
Read More: 9 Ways Scholarship Can Help a Student
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: Canada
Name of Sponsor: Université de Montréal
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Number of Scholarships: Not Given
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Level of Interest
Undergraduate: Bachelor’s, Certificate
Graduate: (Master’s, Graduate Diploma)
These amounts are applied to tuition fees $23,662 per year (30 credits).
The scholarship is awarded at 3 levels determined by the candidate’s academic background. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 semesters, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per semester (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 semesters, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per
- credits Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or 66, $67 per credits
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 semesters, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per semester (equivalent to 15 credits)
- This amount is applied to tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits) .
- $19,339 per year (3 semesters, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per semester (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022
To qualify for the University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students, you must meet the following criteria.
Read More: Funded WHO Internship Program 2022
- You must be an international student.
- You must have a study permit and cannot be a permanent resident of Canada or hold Canadian citizenship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a degree program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the Université de Montréal Canada Scholarships 2022 is February 1, 2022
The application process is online. You must complete an online application at the University of Montréal. To apply, visit the Université de Montréal Canada official website.