TWAS and also the monotheism Development Bank (IsDB) are giving a competitive grant for analysis collaboration toward the Covid-19 Pandemic in 2020.
The COVID-19 pandemic may be a world crisis, poignant human health also as economies and societies worldwide. Technologists and analysisers from IsDB Member Countries are invited to submit research and innovation proposals that may facilitate address challenges, directly and indirectly, concerning COVID-19.
The monotheism Development Bank (IsDB) and TWAS have partnered to market and support quick-response analysis on key challenges concerning the COVID-19 pandemic and also the potential consequences. The IsDB-TWAS Joint analysis & Technology Transfer Grant programme is absolutely funded by the IsDB and established to develop collaboration between researchers of IsDB member countries. below this programme, qualified analysisers from fifty seven IsDB countries* are invited to make a joint research collaboration consisting of 2 teams from completely different countries engaged on areas concerning the COVID-19 pandemic.
The programme can opt for one joint- project p.a.. The grant amounts to a most of USD fifty,000 per analysis cluster – USD a hundred,000 total for the joint-project.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Each Principle Investigator (PI) should be a national of Associate in Nursing IsDB member country and hold a PhD with smart analysis expertise and lead every research cluster. (Note: The PI are accountable for the coordination of the analysis, submission of requested documentation and news of the expenses. All TWAS correspondence are with every PI).
- One PI should be from Associate in Nursing IsDB Least Developed Member Country and also the different from any of the eligible IsDB member countries.
- Each member of the cluster should operate in an exceedingly university or analysis establishment in one in every of the IsDB member countries and may be diagrammatical within the proposal by a PI. No ordinance is applied to the soul.
- Applications from ladies scientists are particularly inspired.
- Individual young scientists or leaders of analysis units presently holding a TWAS analysis Grant within the Basic Sciences don’t seem to be eligible.
Application Deadline: June 4, 2020.
- Applications should be submitted on-line via the TWAS online portal.
- Applications not submitted via this on-line portal won’t be thought-about.
- No applications are accepted when the point in time.
- Incomplete applications won’t be thought-about.
- Please note that a man of science could only submit one application at a time and for under one reasonably grant (either as an IsDB-TWAS grant or as a private grant, as a probe unit, COMSTECH or the OWSD Early Career ladies Scientists (ECWS) Fellowship). candidates cannot apply for different TWAS programmes i.e. Postdoctoral, Visiting Scholar and Visiting man of science programme among identical year so as to be gift in their home country throughout the length of the grant.
- For any queries please write to [email protected]