Table of Contents
Fully Funded KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
International applicants are now accepting applications for the KAIST University Scholarship 2022 in Korea. This is a great opportunity for all talented students to pursue higher education at the Korea Institute of Science and Technology.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships are offered for all academic and professional fields. The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees, living expenses and health insurance. The Education Prize aims to help the world’s most talented international students come to study in Korea.
KAIST is the first public scientific and technical research organization in Korea. The school was founded in 1971 and is located in Daejeon, South Korea.The Korea Institute of Advanced Science and Technology and its over 64,739 successful graduates have become the gateway to science and technology, cutting-edge innovation and business.
Details of KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships
Application Deadline: October 22
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: South Korea
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Number of Scholarships: Not Given
Degree Level: Undergraduate
KAIST 2022 Undergraduate Scholarship Benefits
- Full Tuition Fees Provided for 8 Semesters.
- living allowance, 350,000 won per month. There is health insurance coverage
List of Bachelor Degrees
Faculty of Natural Sciences
Faculty of Life Sciences and Bioengineering
- Life Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil and Environmental Sciences Biotechnology and brain technology
- Industrial design
- Technical and industrial systems technology
- Chemical and biomolecular technology
- Materials science and technology
- Nuclear and quantum technology
- Business administration and technology
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships
- All international applicants apply themselves.
- The candidate had to graduate from high school.
- A candidate with dual citizenship cannot be run for office.
- The candidate must have an average score of 2.7 out of 4.3.
- A candidate with Korean citizenship must have an education outside of Korea.
- Application Form
- Letter of Reference
- High School Statement
- Copy of Passport or National ID
- English Proficiency Test Report
- Master’s Test Score Report Form
- Financial Resource Report
Read More: South Korea Global Internship Program 2021
International Korean Applicants Origin
- Certificate True
- Loss of Korean Citizenship
Application Deadline: October 22, 2021.
- You need to download the online KAIST scholarship application from the official website.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the registration fee and submit your scanned documents.
- the link to the official KAIST website is below.