Table of Contents
Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship 2022
If you are in financial difficulties and need a fully funded scholarship, you can apply for the Maastricht University Scholarships 2022 in the Netherlands. International students wishing to study in the Netherlands for their Masters degree are strongly encouraged to apply. Maastricht University offers 24 grants to complete high-level students. International students motivated to study in the Netherlands.
Maastricht University Scholarships is one of several university scholarships funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in collaboration with Dutch universities and colleges.This program is designed for international students outside the EU / EEA, but Master’s degree in the Netherlands You are not an EU / EEA citizen.
The Dutch education system is one of the most respected in the world and offers some of the best undergraduate and postgraduate programs taught in English. The high level of education in the Netherlands attracts students from over 160 countries. , you will need to apply for admission to a masters program and then apply for the Holland High Potential Scholarship 2022 at Maastricht University.
Details of Maastricht University Scholarships 2022
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: Netherlands
Name of Sponsor: Maastricht University
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters
List of Courses
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Biosciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Benefits of Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship 2022
students selected for a Maastricht University Scholarship 2022 will be rewarded with the following benefits.
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Health insurance and liability
- Visa application costs
- Pre-academic training costs
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships at Maastricht University
- The application process is open to international students, with the exception of students from Switzerland, Suriname or the EU / EEA.
- You cannot have dual citizenship from a European country.
- applicants are not allowed to have dual citizenship of an EU country.
- The applicant must be admitted to a Masters course at Maastricht University.
- An applicant may never have attended higher education or an exchange program in the Netherlands.
- UM scholarship, applicants must be under 35 years of age.
- The candidates must have a good academic status.
applicants must upload the following documents in .doc, .docx or PDF format to an online application portal.
- Updated curriculum vitae / maximum curriculum vitae of 2 A4 pages with information on education and work experience.
- Letter of motivation, maximum 1 page A4.
- Previous academic career
- Contact information for one of the arbitrators.
Application Deadline: February 1st, 2022.
- The candidate must first apply for admission to a suitable Master’s course.
- Please visit the website of your future master’s program for more information on how to register.
- You will receive an identification number from Maastricht University as soon as you submit your application via Studielink.
- Please note that you can apply for the master’s degree at UM and the scholarship at the same time.