Nanyang Technological University Scholarships in Singapore 2021
The Asian region is known to offer prestigious scholarships to international students. Currently, there is a call to apply for Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship in Singapore for the 2021/22 academic session.
This scholarship scheme is designed to encourage standout graduates to take bold step toward a research career by enrolling in a doctoral degree program at Nanyang Technological University.
In this article, I will show you how you can fund your studies without losing sleep. You will get the opportunity to study free of charge in a top ranked University in Singapore.
Table of Content
- About Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship
- Value Description/Benefits of Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship
- Application Deadline
- Eligibility Requirements for Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship
- How to Apply for Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship
About Nanyang president’s Graduate Scholarship
This is a prestigious award offered to graduate students who wish to pursue a research career. Furthermore, it is offered by Nanyang technological University and can only be taken in Singapore.
Nanyang Technological University is among the leading research universities in Asia, with international reputation for research excellence and technological innovation. According to a report by Nature Index in 2019, NTU was ranked 34th among Top universities in the world. Successful applicants of this scholarship will be regarded as Nanyang President’s Graduate scholars.
The benefits of this scholarship are numerous:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $3,000
- Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
Eligibility Requirements for Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship
To be considered for this award, you must meet the basic eligibility requirements of the scholarship:
- Students of any nationality can apply. However, preference will be given to Singapore citizens and permanent residents of Singapore
- You must have an Honors degree or equivalent at Bachelors
- Current students are not eligible to apply
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Nanyang Technological University Scholarships (NTUS) Singapore.
Read More: College Degrees Descending to Ascending
Application Deadline: Application to this scholarship is open from 1 October 2020. Call for application will end on 30 November 2020. You are advised to apply as soon as possible.
All applications will be done online using the online application service. But first, you must check the requirements of the course you are applying for. Note, there is no bond attached to this scholarship. To start your application, visit the scholarship webpage.