The Faculty of Science at the University of Danish capital is invitatory applications for its twenty five PhD positions among the doctorial Programme, TALENT in Danmark for the 2020/2021 academic term.
Co-funded by the eu Union’s Horizon 2020 analysis and innovation programme underneath the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 801199. The TALENT programme offers seventy four PhD fellowships (in total) of thirty six months every, enticing employment conditions at one among the eleven departments at Science and entry as a PhD student at the PhD faculty at Science
TALENT could be a distinctive programme by requesting, as a part of the appliance procedure, the candidates to plot their own knowledge base PhD project among one among the preceding sixteen programme areas/panels and to point the department, that they realize best suited to host their project, and also the names of the most supervisor and co-supervisors.
The position is out there for a 3-year amount and also the key tasks as a PhD student at SCIENCE are:
To manage and carry through the research
Attend PhD courses
Write scientific articles and also the PhD thesis
Teach and disperse the analysis
To stay at associate external analysis establishment for a number of months, ideally abroad
Work for the department.
- The Horizon 2020, Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND rules stipulate a minimum monthly remuneration of EUR a pair of,597 (EUR thirty one,164 pr. year), of that H2020/MSCA/COFUND covers EUR one,855 (EUR twenty two,260 pr. year). As is printed below, SCIENCE complies totally with these rules
- Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and also the Danish Confederation of skilled Associations on teachers within the State.
- This means that the beginning annual remuneration is presently at a minimum of EUR forty three,210 (DKK 322,642), incl. annual supplement (+ annual pension contribution of minimum EUR five,969 (DKK forty four,568). Negotiation for remuneration supplement is feasible.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
In order to be eligible for the TALENT doctorial Program, applicants:
- Time spent on getting exile standing underneath the Geneva Convention, obligatory service and/or short stays like holidays don’t seem to be taken under consideration.
- Must at the TALENT decision point be within the 1st four years (full-time equivalent analysis experience) of their research careers and should not however are awarded a doctorial degree.
- However, candidates, UN agency don’t hold associate MS degree, also are thought of eligible if their credentials associated CV equal those achieved on an MS. this might be within the type of 5 years of full-time college man and postgraduate education OR four years of full-time undergraduate education combined with relevant courses, fieldwork, scientific publications or conducted analysis (these aspects should be documented by uploading extra documents as a part of the CV). The background is that candidates awarded a TALENT doctorial fellowship should be registered within the a hundred and eighty ECTS/three year PhD program at SCIENCE. to the present finish, the entry needs as outlined by SCIENCE’s PhD faculty should be revered.
Application Deadline: February 13, 2020.
The application, in English, should be submitted electronically. the appliance should embody the following:
Project description incl. ethics assessment kind
Declaration of quality
Documentation of educational degrees obtained: diplomas should be in English or associate formally approved translation must be enclosed.
Copy of English take a look at score sheet (for candidates with English as their second language).