The University of Leeds within the UK invitations applications for the varsity of Media and Communication Doctor of Philosophy Scholarship in the 2020/21 session.
Leeds is recognised as a world centre for analysis within the arts and humanities, achieving seventieth within the world for Arts, Humanities and Cultures QS World Rankings by Subject 2019, and with a uniform record of acting exceptionally in UK measures of quality, excellence and impact. joined of the most important and most numerous arts and humanities college within the UK, our analysis comes vary wide by amount, earth science and theme however are united by their specialise in innovation, tutorial rigour and international reach.
The winner can receive payment of their fees and a maintenance payment of £15,243.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- They are accessible for UK, EU and International students for Session 2020/21 for study in Media and Communications.
- Scholarships are awarded on tutorial advantage.
- Your application are going to be judged on the idea of the strength of your tutorial record, the standard of your analysis proposal and the way you’ll contribute to our research culture.
- It is typically expected that prospering candidates can hold associate degree collegian qualification love a minimum of a UK higher Second category Honour
- Degree and a Masters Degree in an exceedingly relevant branch of knowledge.
- Scholarship holders are expected to reside primarily in Leeds or the region and to actively contribute to and participate within the intellectual lifetime of the postgraduate community.
Application Deadline: February 29, 2020
- Formal applications for analysis degree study should be submitted ahead of applying for the varsity of Media and Communication Scholarship
- If English isn’t your maternal language, you want to offer proof that you simply meet the University’s minimum West Germanic necessities
- For additional info please contact the school workplace