£2,500 St. Nicholas Undergraduate Scholarship for UK & EU Students at Northumbria University in UK 2020
Northumbria University, in collaboration with St Nicholas Educational Trust, is pleased to announce the £2,500 St Nicholas scholarship for students in EU and UK for the 2020/21 academic session.
The St Nicholas scholarship scheme is designed to give financial assistance to young persons, resident in Newcastle, in their education.
This scholarship was created with the goal of bettering the lives of two undergraduate Northumbria students in mind. This scholarship is awarded in cash, and is provided on an annual basis.
Why you should choose Northumbria University
Located in Newcastle, Northumbria university gained its university status in 1992. It is an internationally recognized university focused on business and research, with a reputation for academic excellence.
Ranked in the top 10 universities in the UK, students at Northumbria university receive the very best education from academics who are experts in their respective fields.
Also, excellent facilities have been put in place for the students to have a great experience during their stay at the university. Indeed, Northumbria University is the right place for you to study.
The scholarship is worth up to £2500, and is awarded to two students each year.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, you must;
- Be an applicant from the UK and/or EU.
- Be below 25 years of age.
- Have been a permanent resident of Newcastle for a minimum of five years.
- Be a self financed student.
- Have a family income below £16,000.
Application Deadline: 28 August, 2020
- Student must apply for an eligible undergraduate degree program at the university. Afterwards, applicant can complete the online application form.
- Eligible students for the St. Nicholas Scholarship will be required to complete a short eligibility form.
- Successful students of the St. Nicholas scholarship will be picked at random, from the eligible students.
- Successful students will be informed by the end of October 2020.