£4000 ICAEW Foundation 2020 / International Students Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London in UK
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales Foundation is pleased to announce the ICAEW Foundation Bursary for national and international students at the Queen Mary University of London. This scholarship is available for financially challenged students who intend to partake in BSc Accounting and Management at the university.
About ICAEW Foundation
Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) foundation is committed to transforming the lives of financially challenged students through education. ICAEW provides bursary programme to assist students aiming to study for a degree in accountancy and finance.
According to Times Higher Education University Rankings, Queen Mary University is among the Top 20 universities in the UK because of its world-leading teaching. It is an internationally recognized institution with a diverse, yet inclusive community of students from over 160 countries worldwide.
The university offers scholarship to undergraduate and postgraduate students who demonstrate financial need. When it comes to research, Queen Mary University provides quality research output. Also, 39% of the student strength accounts for international students, and over 240 degree programmes are offered.
An award worth £4000 will be disbursed per year for all three years of the programme, and will be paid from the university Bursaries Office by December each year.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
First, students from all over the world are eligible to apply. Selection of the most deserving candidate will be based on the following:
- Previous education
- Previous / current work experience
- Any previous / current scholarships or bursaries
- Personal financial circumstances
- Family circumstances and finances
- Any exceptional personal circumstances
- Academic interests and motivation
- Career objectives.
- Second, at the time of applying for this scholarship, you must have received an offer to study the programme at the university.
- Third, you must provide your exam results on the application form. If you are due to receive your exams results later than 18 August, do well to notify the university.
Application Deadline: August 18, 2020
- First of all, download and complete the application form, then submit the completed form to email@example.com by 5pm (British Summer Time) on 18th August 2020.
- Shortlisted applications will be interviewed via online or phone. The winner will be notified before the beginning of the semester, 21st September.