UCL Institute for world Health involves applications for African graduate scholarship obtainable for selected students UN agency shall pursue AN MS in world Health and Development within the UK for the 2020/2021 school term.
The scholarships exist to support African nationals with a high-quality tutorial and skilled background UN agency wouldn’t be ready to study at UCL while not money help. The Scholarship may be a occurrence award for the tutorial year September-September to check at the UCL Institute for world Health on the MS in world Health and Development programme.
- The theme offers a considerable scholarship towards UCL tuition fees, accommodation, and a few living prices.
- The candidate should even be ready to offer proof that he/she has secured different sources of funding for traveling to and from the united kingdom.
- The amount awarded are hooked in to the individual candidate.
- Payment of the Scholarship is formed within the variety of paying your tuition fees and providing you accommodation at the beginning of the tutorial session and providing maintenance
- cheques at regular intervals throughout the tutorial year to get food, transport and daily expenses.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
Candidates should meet the subsequent criteria:
- The candidate should be AN African national and a permanent resident of an
- African nation, at the time of application.
- The candidate should have applied and obtained a proposal letter to check a full-time postgraduate programme at the UCL Institute for world Health for the approaching year.
- Demonstrate money would like.
- The scholarship covers UCL tuition fees, accommodation, and price of living.
- The candidate should prepare for and acquire the extra funding needed to
cover travel, student visa, and initial expenses.
Application Deadline: April 27, 2020
Eligible candidates are needed to submit their completed scholarship application
form with the subsequent documentation:
A letter confirming current employment standing and annual earnings in GBP.
Proof of funding standing as well as proof that they need applied to different funding bodies for the extra expenses.
If any further funding has been obtained, the applier should offer proof of this within the variety of a signed letter from the funding organization stating the extra support or scholarship quantity in sterling. If the funding comes from personal resources, copies of official bank statements showing the balance of funds should be submitted.